|TYPE OF FOOD||Candy|
|NET CONTENTS||108g / 600mg x 180 Tablets|
|Recommended daily intake||Take 2 tablets per serving (600mg x 2ea) three times a day with water.|
|STORAGE||① Keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
② Once opened, make sure to keep them out of moisture.
|FEATURES||Food ingredient temporarily certified by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety for the first time in Korea
(Certification No. 2014-5)
|RELATED PATENT||South Korea No. 10-1162710 (in 2012)|
|INNER PACKING MATERIAL||Container (HDPE); Lid (PP); Inner Seal (PE)|
We introduce health functional food that was extracted and manufactured based on an original method with bellflower, a traditional food source.
The safety and efficacy for liver improvement of Platycodin D in the bellflower extract was verified in animal experiments and clinical trials, and it was recognized by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (formerly known as the KFDA) as an individually-approved functional ingredient for health functional food.
[Efficacy of bellflower tested in clinical trials]
- Significantly reduced the level of liver cell injury markers, y-GTP, ALT and AST, improving liver function
- Showed the most excellent results among the clinical trials of various health functional foods conducted in Korea
- Has remarkable effects in improving liver function for alcoholic and nonalcoholic or fatty liver and liver disease
- Possess preventive effects of hepatitis C
The level of liver cell injury markers (y-GTP, ALT, AST) in the blood of those who took the bellflower extract (experimental group) were compared with that of those who didn’t take it (control group) after 6 and 12 weeks of intake, respectively. The control group showed the liver damage increased or not recovered as time progressed, whereas in the experimental group, it was found that the continuous intake of the bellflower extract dramatically reduced the liver damage and improved liver function
Double-blind clinical trial Conducted on 100 subjects at Seoul Paik Hospital, Sanggye Paik Hospital and Seongsim Hospital
|Patent registration||Korea No. 10-1162710, 2012|
|Patent application||International PCT-KR2O1O-OOO376, 2010|
|Literature||(1) Food and Chemical Toxicology 47. 2749-2754, 2009
(2) Annals Nutrition Metabolism 58. 224-231, 2011
– Helpful for liver health: Grade 2 of physiological activation function
– Recognition number: Recognition No. 2013-26 of health functional ingredient by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (formerly known as the KFDA)
Action mechanism of bellflower extract
– Activates liver detoxification enzymes
– Promotes antioxidant action of liver cells
– Reduces the accumulation of neutral fat in the liver, hindering the progression of fatty liver
– Inhibits the penetration of fat into the liver cells by alcohol
– Suppresses hepatic dysfunction or induces prevention of liver damage
* Need for continuous product development for improving liver disease
– If liver disease is left untreated, it can become cirrhosis or liver cancer, so it requires improvement and treatment.
Normal >> Liver function abnormalities >> Liver cirrhosis >> Liver cancer
– The number of Koreans with liver disease reaches about 40% of the total population.
– Fatty liver disease has more than tripled in recent years, and it is rapidly spreading among people in their 20s-30s.
– Excessive drinking, irregular eating habits, overweight and stress are attributed to the disease and there are no products that ensure improvement.
* This product is a health functional food, not a medicine intended to prevent and treat any disease.
- Check intake amount and directions. Take them with enough water.
- Avoid taking them during pregnancy.
- If you are sensitive to allergies or have a specific medical condition, consult your doctor before intake.
- Please observe the amount of intake and the method of ingestion.
- For more information, contact Customer Support Services.
Platycodon Grandiflorum Extract (Individual Approval No. 2013-26; 100% bellflower root from China; Platycodin D 9.3mg/g) 83.33%, Crystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Inositol, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets (3600mg)|
|Classification||Value||% Daily Value|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.|